what do you get when you take 3 super cheap bandannas,
& your hubby’s jammie top from way back when he could wear an x-large?
i’ve been a huge fan of the pleated poppy’s adorable pins since last august when they were introduced on (in) courage. i bought 3 or 4 packs of them as gifts & everyone loves them!
in fact, i only have 2 left.
wanna be my friend, i'll give you a pin. just kidding, maybe.
i knew i could never make them like lindsey does - but after finding a tutorial for flower pins here, i thought i’d give it a try.
made some last month & they were a little flat but really cute.
sooooooo – i thought if i just made a little teeny tiny gather in each section
that they might pouf up a smidge & they did!
they still do not hold a candle to the pleated poppy’s posy pins (& have you seen her new colors?)
but i’m so lovin’ my patriotic posy pins.
oh – & speaking of candles, happy birthday, america!
i've linked up with the following parties:



11 comments:
Love your posey pins!! The perfect charming red-white-blue to wear this weekend! Very clever!! With your inspirational "how-to" I think I need to dig thru my scraps and see if I can't make something pretty too!
Thanks for the stop-by!
Great job on the pins! I rate this blog post "excellent." :)
P.S.> your model is beautiful!
I love them! I've got to try to make something like this before I go back to school. There's so many cute ways to use them.
aw, you are so sweet! i think yours look great!
I adore your patriotic spirit. It is red, white and bluetiful!
I hope you'll stop by for a visit and see my Anthropologie inspired Americana tablecloth.
Randee, those are awesome!! You did a great job. :) Thanks for the visit today (and the link to the tutorial). :)
Now I know what to do with all the bandana scraps I have laying around! By the way, your model couldn't be cuter! Happy Fourth!
love them. i love the theme idea. can't wait to see what you'll do for thanksgiving. i would like to put my order in now.
Oh my, just made a bunch of these a few weeks ago. Don't you just love them...nice to meet you!
I just wanted to say thank you for your prayers and encouragement. That really made my day to know the Lord placed me on your heart to pray. He is so good to me
they look great!
Post a Comment